Friday, September 17, 2010

GRT - Anytime

This restaurant is very special to me as almost all important occasions of my life , i have gone there to celebrate.And even when there is no occasion -we opt for this place just because we know we will always find a place in the restaurant , have good food get and get some warm service from their friendly staff.Though i have been to the hotel many a times to attend weddings and dine , I can very vividly remember that first time i went to " Anytime " was with my brother Kishore who took me here to treat me for one of his achievement in advertising. And that was the same day i gave a radio interview to My Radio City on being a marketing professional in the health care industry.From then this place became a favorite spot for me to go often as it instantly popped up on my mind whenever i wanted to have a good meal or have a fine dining out experience. By now , i have been there so often that i have lost count ,whether it was a birthday or anniversary function -our first choice was Anytime ! There are times when we almost ended up going there , sit in the same corner table for consecutive days to catch up with friends. In fact, i can even tell them to name that corner table after us in years to come .It's like as if we own it ..every time we are at anytime -that table is ours :-) So ,when in Chennai , if you are looking for some fine dining experience and some tasty food ... head to ANYTIME -the 24hr coffee shop at GRT Grand days hotel situated at T Nagar. It's definitely value for money and worth your time !

No comments:

Post a Comment