Monday, August 16, 2010

Besant Nagar Beach !!!




The one thing i love about Chennai the most is the besant nagar beach .A bad day can turn good for me if i just visit the beach and drop down my feet in the sea and listen to the sea breeze. It is a feeling that no one can understand how it feels unless they experience it.

Waves remind me of a favorite tamizh song , which says it looks like you are coming to me when i see you from far and when you come near , you just disappear. Waves scare me with their force of frightening sound as if they are going to eat me up but still i like them and enjoy watching them coming to me . I race with them running until they touch my feet. Guess, it turns me into a child very easily .

I feel being by the sea and watching the sea itself is so therapeutic , it can relieve you of your stress levels.It gives you some kind of peace for within.

I had this amazing opportunity to work towards and literally organize an event which was a music concert by the sea. It was called "Morning Raaga" and had the renowned Bombay Jayashree ,T M Krishna duo as the artists. All this happened by the kalashetra beach on an early morning Sunday .It began with the sunrise .It definitely gave us an awesome feeling to watch the sun rise and listen to some carnatic music by wonderful singers early in the morning .Imagine the high spirits that can come about with such a terrific combination -Beach,Kalakshetra and Carnatic music

And even now for the Chennai Times Festival towards celebrating Chennai day -the unanimous venue for many performances happened to be the beach .

Beach gives you that feeling -a feeling of JOY !!!!

Hope all of us get to make the most out of enjoying the view of the besant nagar beach and saving them as fondful memories for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment